AN EXISTING CONDITIONS SURVEY FOR A RETAIL SHOP FIT-OUT
THE SERVICE REQUEST
An under-performing Target retail store was nominated for closure. There was a new tenant about to take over the lease with Kmart scheduled to move into the site. The fit out team from Kmart required Existing Conditions Survey Drawings to enable quick and efficient planning. The time requirement? Their tenancy had to be ready for trade for the pre Christmas sale period & this was commissioned in August.
We managed to re-deploy our field resources to cover Kmart’s tight timeframes and measure what was required quickly and precisely. We also had to make sure there was no disruption to general trading for Target, a critical element to all retail site projects. We used our 3D scanning and modelling equipment to capture data quickly to then enable our team to create the range of drawings required.
- The successful completely of all required drawings plus a few extras.
- The Kmart retail store opened on time for Christmas.
- We created an;
- Existing Conditions Plan that included Sections & Elevations that meant the refit could be done quickly.
- A Reflected Ceiling Plan.
- A Services Plan.
- We also put our 3D scanner in the roof to make sure the services engineers didn’t have any nasty surprises when it came to designing the mechanical systems for the store. They were able to have a virtual view of the entire space to accurately plan with that was accessible online or on their phone without needing to visit the site again.
Get more information about our range of lettable area plan services